November 13, 2010

Contoh - contoh Kalimat Present Continuous

Setelah mengetahui tentang penggunaan present continuous, selanjutnya kita akan mencoba menggunakannya dalam kalimat. Adapun kalimat - kalimat yang menggunakan pola present continuous sebagai berikut :
  1. You’re working hard today. Yes I have a lot to do.
  2. I’m  looking for Nurul. Do you know where she is?
  3. It’s getting dark. Shall I turn on the light?
  4. They don’t have anywhere to live at the moment. They ‘re staying with friends until they find somewhere.
  5. Things are not so good at work. The company’s  losing money.
  6. Have you got an umbrella ? It’s starting to rain.
  7. You’re making a lot of noise. Can You be quieter ? I’m trying to concentrate.
  8. Why are all these people here ? What’s happening?
Kata-kata yang dicetak miring menunjukkan pola present continuous.

Menggunakan kata kerja (Verb) termasuk menggunakan bentuk negatif.
  1. Please don’t make so much noise. I’m trying to work.
  2. You can turn off the radio. I’m not listening to it.
  3. Kate phoned me last night. She’s on holiday in France. She’s having a great time and doesn’t want to come back.
  4. I want to lose weight, so this week I’m not eating lunch.
  5. Andrew has just started evening class. He’s learning German.
  6. Paul and Sally have had an argument. They’re speaking to each other.
  7. I’m getting tired. I need a rest.
  8. Tom isn’t working this week. He’s on holiday.
  9. The population of the world is increasing very fast.
  10. The world is changing. Things never stay the same.
  11. The situation is already bad and it’s getting worse.
  12. The cost of living is rising. Every year things are more expensive.
  13. The weather is beginning to improve. The rain has stopped, and the wind isn’t as strong.

0 comments:

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york