November 15, 2010

Present Simple

Untuk mengetahui present simple coba kita perhatikan situasi dibawah ini:
Alex is a bus driver , but now he is in bed asleep. He is not driving a bus. (Alex adalah seorang pengemudi bus, tetapi sekarang dia sedang tertidur. Dia tidak sedang mengemudikan bus).
But he drives a bus. (tetapi  Dia adalah seorang pengemudi).

Drive(s)/Work(s)/Do(es) etc. adalah contoh present simple Polanya :

I/we/You/They
He/she/it
Drive/work/do etc
Drives/works/does etc

Untuk menyatakan sesuatu yang  umum kita menggunakan Present Simple. Kita menggunakannya untuk mengatakan sesuatu yang terjadi  sepanjang waktu , kebiasaan atau yang terjadi berulang kali.
Misalnya :
  • Nurses look after patients in hospitals.
  • I usually go away at weekends.
  • The  earth goes around the sun.
  • The cafĂ© opens at 7.30 in the morning.
Ingat :
I work but he works they teach but my sister teaches.

Untuk membuat pertanyaan dan kalimat negatif Kita menggunakan do/does:
Do
Does
I/we/you/they
He/she/it
Work?
Drive?
Do?

I/we/you/they
He/she/it
Don’t
Doesn’t
Work
Drive
Do

  • I come from Canada. Where do you come from?
  • I don’t go away very often.
  • What does this word mean ? (bukan What means this word )
  • Rice doesn’t grow in cold climates.
Pada contoh di bawah ini , “do” juga sebagai kata kerja utama (do you do / doesn’t do etc)
  • What do you do? I work in a shop.
  • He’s always so lazy. He doesn’t do anything to help.
Kita menggunakan present simple untuk mengatakan seberapa sering kita melakukan sesuatu.
  • I get up at 8 o’ clock every morning.
  • How often do you go to the dentist?
  • Julie doesn’t  drink tea very often.
  • Robert usually goes away two or three times a year.
I promise / I apologize etc.  
ketika anda berjanji untuk melakukan sesuatu anda dapat mengatakan I promise ketika anda menyarankan sesuatu anda dapat mengatakan I suggest.
  • I promise I won’t be late ( bukan I’m promising)
  • What do you suggest I doI suggest that you …
Hal ini juga berlaku ketika kita hendak mengatakan, I apologise / I advise / I insist/ I agree / I refuse etc

0 comments:

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york